This is a limited edition fine art giclée print.
You can choose for it to be printed on either a Cotton Rag Paper (printed with archival inks) or Canvas.
Sizes in Fine Art Paper (Image Size)
20 x 20"
24 x 24"
30 x 30"
36 x 36"
40 x 40"
Sizes in Canvas (Image Size)
36 x 36"
39 x 39"
The Fine Art Paper has a flat, matte finish and comes with a white inch border. Size quoted is image size, add two inches for paper size. For example; 30 x 30" image size = 32 x 32" paper size.
It will be signed, numbered and titled by me underneath the image area in the white border.
The Canvas prints also have a flat, matte finish and come with a 2 inch border for stretching. It will be titled, numbered and signed by me on the back of the canvas.
The prices can be found over on the right in the 'dimensions' drop down bar.
All prints (both paper and canvas) are sent rolled in a sturdy tube with your own unique tracking number.
***Please note that the frame in the listing photo is for illustrative purposes only and is not included****
FRAMING TIPS FOR PRINTS (or FAQs!)
1. Both paper and canvas prints come rolled and will be need to be taken to your local framers.
2. Canvas prints have a varnish applied to protect against UV damage, moisture and dust.
3. Paper prints need to be framed behind glass to protect against UV damage, moisture and dust.
4. Canvas prints need to be stretched at your local framers. Once stretched, they are ready to hang but a simple box frame or floating frame can be placed around them if you like - I prefer a simple box frame but it's down to your personal taste of course ;o) The artwork will be better protected from dust if framed, and easier to clean, but some people prefer the raw canvas edge finish, so I leave that up to you!
5. Paper prints can be framed with or without a mount. (I prefer them framed with a white mount)
6. My favourite frame finishes to use are very light wood finishes; limed effect, white, light oak, pewter, silver or gold. If you prefer, you could pick a muted colour from the print itself to match, or one of the bold colours from the print for a strong look.
7. I recommend waiting until you have the print in hand before purchasing a frame, to ensure an exact and professional finish.
Thanks for supporting my work.
'Rainbow Polyps IV'
Do you ship internationally?
Yes, I ship to every country in the world!
How much is shipping?
Shipping is €17 for a print, €30 for an original painting, anywhere in the world. All orders are tracked, and once your order has been placed, you’ll receive an email with your unique tracking number so you can rest assured while it’s in transit.
How are your paintings and prints shipped?
All paintings are packed very carefully in custom made double walled cardboard boxes with layers of bubble wrap. Extra large paintings are rolled and shipped in extra strong 3mm wall cardboard tubes. All my prints are rolled and shipped in extra strong 3mm wall cardboard tubes.
I have placed my order, when should I expect my artwork?
Once you place your order it will be processed and shipped within 3-5 business days. Once shipped, you will receive an email with your tracking details, delivery takes between 5-7 business days depending on where you live and is subject to local postal delays. All shipments require a signature on delivery.