This is a limited edition fine art giclée print.
You can choose for it to be printed on either a Cotton Rag Paper (printed with archival inks) or Canvas.
Sizes in Fine Art Paper (Image Size)
20 x 20"
24 x 24"
30 x 30"
36 x 36"
40 x 40"
Sizes in Canvas (Image Size)
36 x 36"
39 x 39"
The Fine Art Paper has a flat, matte finish and comes with a white inch border. Size quoted is image size, add two inches for paper size. For example; 30 x 30" image size = 32 x 32" paper size.
It will be signed, numbered and titled by me underneath the image area in the white border.
The Canvas prints also have a flat, matte finish and come with a 2 inch border for stretching. It will be titled, numbered and signed by me on the back of the canvas.
The prices can be found over on the right in the 'dimensions' drop down bar.
All prints (both paper and canvas) are sent rolled in a sturdy tube with your own unique tracking number.
***Please note that the frame in the listing photo is for illustrative purposes only and is not included****
FRAMING TIPS FOR PRINTS (or FAQs!)
1. Both paper and canvas prints come rolled and will be need to be taken to your local framers.
2. Canvas prints have a varnish applied to protect against UV damage, moisture and dust.
3. Paper prints need to be framed behind glass to protect against UV damage, moisture and dust.
4. Canvas prints need to be stretched at your local framers. Once stretched, they are ready to hang but a simple box frame or floating frame can be placed around them if you like - I prefer a simple box frame but it's down to your personal taste of course ;o) The artwork will be better protected from dust if framed, and easier to clean, but some people prefer the raw canvas edge finish, so I leave that up to you!
5. Paper prints can be framed with or without a mount. (I prefer them framed with a white mount)
6. My favourite frame finishes to use are very light wood finishes; limed effect, white, light oak, pewter, silver or gold. If you prefer, you could pick a muted colour from the print itself to match, or one of the bold colours from the print for a strong look.
7. I recommend waiting until you have the print in hand before purchasing a frame, to ensure an exact and professional finish.
Thanks for supporting my work.
'Rainbow Polyps III'
Due to the sensitive nature of transporting art, returns and exchanges are not offered on prints or original works of art simply for change of mind.
All artwork is handled with the utmost care during the printing and packaging process. In the unlikely circumstance of your delivery being damaged in transit, please photograph the packaging PRIOR to opening the delivery and then photograph the damaged art inside.
From the moment a painting is made, it begins to age. As the painting continues to age, both the paint film and priming lose flexibility and become brittle. Expansion and contraction of the canvas fabric support, due to absorption and release of moisture from the air, adds further strain which can lead to crack formation.
With this in mind, it is advisable to keep your originals and prints, framed or unframed, in a cool dry room, without too much direct light, to avoid moisture getting into the fabric of the print or the canvas. Framing prints under glass helps preserve prints to keep them looking their best to last for many years to come!
I do not accept any returns based on artwork ageing.
Send images to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will replace your print with an identical one. For originals or small originals that are damaged during transit, I will replace it with a commission.